the movement (SERMON SERIES)
Where do you fit in the story?
For more than 2,000 years the mission of Jesus has been unbroken and unhindered. Nothing has stopped the work of the Holy Spirit through His people. It is unlike any other movement in the history of the world.
The book of Acts is a historical account of who the early church was and where it should be headed today. This account is a picture of The Movement.
Join us Sundays throughout April, May, and June as we study through the book of Acts and learn where we fit into the story of The Movement.
When you multiply the gospel, you impact the world.
panorama (teaching through the bible)
Over these next 12 months, (August 2017-August 2018), we will teach through the Bible, taking a panoramic view of the Bible's epic story, the story of the God that created everything, only to have man turn away. And at great cost, God has done everything to get you back. The Bible invades our lives and becomes part of our story, and we all have a role to play.
• The Bible was written over a span of 2000 years.
• It has 40 different authors.
• It was written from three different continents.
• Its original texts are written in three different languages (Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek).
• Its authors range from kings to shepherds, generals to tax collectors, prophets to fishermen.
• The Bible is made up of many, many different stories. Yet, from start to finish it remarkably tells one unified story from creation, to fall, to redemption, to ultimate restoration.
Our current series, Undaunted, takes us through the life of Abraham, Issac, Joseph, and the story of the gate of heaven.
Central Campus - 8, 9:30, 11am
Refuge Campus - 9:30 & 11am
Newport Campus – 11am